Everyone needs a little help when it comes to packing, be it for a holiday or a business trip. Here is a list of essentials we’ve put together, to help making your life and packing easier.
- Main Luggage – Wherever you’re going, whether it is a business trip or on a vacation to relax or camping and trekking, always pick luggage that is versatile, lightweight and big enough to hold everything you want to carry. Also ensure that it’s in good condition. You don’t want it giving way during your trip because having to travel with a broken wheel, handle or zipper is every traveler’s worst nightmare.
- Documents – Travelling is easier than you’d imagine as long as all your documents are order. Every time you arrive or depart you need to always have a few documents handy, like your passport, driver’s license or any other identity proof. If you’re travelling abroad, you need to have your visa in place. Also always make sure that when travelling abroad, your passport and visa are valid and are not expiring during the course of your trip. Along with all these documents, always have your cards and your health and travel insurance copies with you.
- Organize your stuff – If you have quite a few activities planned on your trip, keep all the essentials you need for them lined up, along with all the things you need for the activities. Here’s a basic list of items you should always carry during trips:-
- Enough clothes – Never over pack or under pack
- Socks – Wool socks are best for hiking
- Rain Jacket, winder-breaker or umbrella – you can never trust the climate anywhere
- Hat, scarf and sun screen because again, you can never trust the climate
- Toiletry basics
- Travel health Kit – Always carry a travel health kit on all your trips. Your health kit should ideally include a first aid kit with bandages, gauze, adhesives and other essentials. A few personal prescriptions and pain killers, a thermometer and medicine to help with basic cold and cough that can happen to anyone at any time. Also always carry your allergy medicines, in case you have any.
The above essentials will always make your travel easier, however when you stay with us, you won’t need most of the above because staying at Hotel Parle International is like staying at home and we take care of you like you’re one of us.