SUMMER IS HERE, it’s that time of the year again when you resent having to get out of the house because of the hot and humid air but you have to because you either have to go to cool, or get to work or just run errands. Here are different hacks to keep yourself and your body as cool as you can during this heat wave.
- Use sun block and sun screen when you step out.
- Stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking lots of fluids.
- Dress light, dark coloured clothes tend to attract heat. We would suggest wearing light coloured clothes of cotton or linen fabric.
- Plan your day carefully, we all have errands to run and places to be at but you should plan them carefully and try to not get out in the excruciating heat.
- Take a dip in the local pool and go for a refreshing swim to help your body cool down all the heat.
- Consume food that is cooling to your system. Eat cool, be cool.
- After a long day in the heat, sometimes you just need to cool your mind down and meditation is all you need.
With these in mind, you’re sure to do fine in the heat. But if you really want to sit back and relax, why not plan a stay at HPI where you’re sure to beat the heat.